|Unit Price:||7 USD|
|Min. Order:||100 Gram|
|Productivity:||1 million / year|
|Place of Origin:||China, Inner Mongolia.|
|Supply Ability:||1 million / year|
|Port:||Tianjin Harbour,Shanghai Harbour|
Model No.: THX0309
The maintenance skills of Wool Scarf are as follows:
1. Avoid exposure to strong light, otherwise it will damage the structure of wool fiber;
2. The wool scarf is deformed after washing, and the original shape can be restored by spraying and ironing with an iron;
3. The newly bought wool scarf should be cleaned before formal use, because it will be stained with some dirt such as oil, paraffin and dust during the production process, and the new wool will have the smell of moth proofing agent;
4. If possible, the dehydrated wool scarf can be dried in the environment of 80 ℃. If it is dried at room temperature, it is better not to use a clothes hanger, but hang or tile it with a clothes drying rod through the sleeves and place it in a cool and ventilated place.
5. Often use a soft brush to remove the dust on the scarf, so as not to affect the appearance of the scarf;
6. It is best to prepare several wool scarves to wear in turn, which will restore the natural elasticity of wool fabrics;
7. After wearing the wool scarf, you should put it in a fresh and dry place. You can also put some camphor pills. Try not to use a clothes hanger.
8. The wool scarf will have some wrinkles after washing or dehydration. Throw a wet towel on it and iron it at medium temperature to restore it to its original state.